Thursday, July 3, 2008

The spirit of an entrepreneur

The spirit of an entrepreneur

One thing that's common to the college going desi junta is the love for a certain phobia called the "placement", which often makes most of em delirious with apprehension. No placement= no life. Getting placed in a major IT company is a law that at NO costs should be broken. Crap.
I have my life.. And I wanna live it king size. I live by my own rules. No one dictates terms to me. I am my own boss. I am an entrepreneur. (well not yet but wait and see!).
An entrepreneur is a true master of life. He lives in style and dies with honour. Entrepreneurship is passion for some. Passion that gets them going. Passion that takes hold of them and sets them apart. Its an adventure that takes them through the ups and downs of life. Its an art.. An art which when mastered, encompasses all glory. The road might be difficult.. yes but the views along the way are exquisite.
Entrepreneurs are a wide and varied lot. You'll find playboys and wannabes... Tycoons and the bankrupt... Dreamers and achievers.. But one thing which binds them is the will to succeed. The world will remember them even after they're long gone. They will be immortal. In life and in death.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: