Thursday, July 3, 2008

A star is born

A star is born

I get stupid ideas on sundays. there's something about a sunday that makes me go bonkers... Of course the last three hours at mbcet can drive you nuts to the extent that you feel like tearing down those four walls that cage your existance each day. But believe me, going nuts different from getting stupid. There's a certain charm in going stupid which is sadly missing from the horrific, chaotic experience of going nuts! Lets make this simpler for you... Getting stupid is that pointless move which you make when you enter my blog in the first place. Going nuts is when you finally read this crap! Perfect. Yup I know that was explanation at its best. Simple and effective... Going nuts? Not yet dude..!
Ok. This sunday (like every sunday) I went stupid. Not stupid as in "mad" but stupid as in "crazy". Stupid ideas overcame me. There was this idea that told me to open my circuits text and analyse that bloody differential amplifier.. I did pick up the book. I did open it. I did ZZZzzzzz...... Well one among the multitudes of stupid content i imagined that day was to pick up my N73 and start this blog. That idea registered. Stupid was in! It was stupid idea day after all.. So why not?
And so ladies and gentlemen, was the broken blog born (why the stupid name... Coz its a stupid blog.. Hehe!). Born to drive you nuts. Born to make you stupid, leave you dizzy with its existence, choked with its content, dead with its attitude!

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: